Saturday, November 18, 2006

Google marches on. I am sure that I am late to the party, but I think that enabling Google Docs & Spreadsheets to be used as a blogging editor is very, very cool. This post is the first test of that capability.

OK, I've tried at least 4 times to input my blogger beta settings in order to post to my blog --no joy.


OK, I've tried another 3-4 times with the same result. At least I learned about advances in bulking up mice--and perhaps mankind to follow soon .

Finally, success. I signed out on my primary machine and signed into Google Docs on my test machine using IE 7. The blogger beta settings are saved, and I'm in business.

Apparently, all I need to do is copy my set of labels for my posts into Google Docs, and I won't need to use the old blogger editor any longer.